Areas of Expertise
- Political methodology
- machine learning
- data mining
- high performance computation
- mathematical informatics
Politics & Economy
Political Risk Analysis (2016–)
Received his PhD from the Graduate School of Information Sciences, Tohoku University. Was an assistant professor, Department of Human Sciences and Cultural Studies, Yamanashi Eiwa College. Is concurrently a research fellow, School of Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- Hotta and H. Shimauchi, “On a Numerical Algorithm for the Solution of the Radial Loewner Equation,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 41 (2), 714-723 (2018).
- Shimauchi, “Taylor Coefficients of the Conformal Map for the Exterior of the Reciprocal of the Multibrot Set,” forthcoming in Interdisciplinary Information Sciences (2017).
R.M. Porter and H. Shimauchi, “Numerical Solution of the Beltrami Equation via a Purely Linear System,” Constructive Approximation, 43(3), 371-407 (2016).
- Shimauchi, “A Remark on Zagier’s Observation of the Mandelbrot Set,” Osaka Journal of Mathematics, vol. 52, no. 3, 737-747 (2015).
R.M. Porter and H. Shimauchi, “A Numerical Algorithm for Solving the Beltrami Equation,” AIP Conference Proceedings, 1648, 440006 (2015).
- Shimauchi, “On the Coefficients of the Riemann Mapping Function for the Exterior of the Multibrot Set,” Topics in Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis, Tohoku University Press, 237-248 (2013).